Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome to the official photo blog for the 2012 SF Olympians Box Office Babe (BOB)!

This is the third annual SF Olympians Festival featuring readings from original, new plays inspired by Greek mythology. Previous BOBs, Marissa Skudlarek and Barbara Jwanouskos, set a tradition of creating outfits inspired by each night of performances. I am excited--and intimidated!--to continue that tradition with images of my attempts at no-budget fashion.

My SF Olympians fashion journey will be documented by the fabulous Oakland-based photographer Rob Reeves!

I will also be posting my favorite photos from this year's festival from now through closing night on December 20th. Save this page, add it to your feed, and welcome to the ride!

Tracy Held Potter
2012 Box Office Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment